Our facility is 100% dedicated to Contract Manufacturing and geared for the most flexible response. This is particularly useful at the front-end of new projects when the problems are most complex. We continually invest in people and processes in order to give appropriate levels of automation and quality.
Using lean manufacturing and JIT principles where appropriate, many of our assemblies are built in dedicated cells to give the greatest flexibility.
- Automatic surface mount component
assembly with on-the-component
verification (0402, fine pitch and BGA
- Manual through-hole component assembly
with wave and hand soldering
- Rapid prototyping and rework facilities
- Electromechanical Assembly
- Box-build and system integration
- Automatic Optical
- Multi-angle X-ray analysis
- Execution to IPC 610 Class 2 and
- Customer focused batch and cell build
- Flexible capacity management
- Lean manufacturer/Kanban/JIT
191 Pitt Street ?Sharon, PA 16146-2104 U.S.A.
tel 1.800.356.4483 ?fax 724.981.1772