At WinTronics we actively manage our systems to achieve both flexibility and competitiveness of consignment and/or turnkey materials management critical to total customer satisfaction.
We extend the same ethical partnership approach to our suppliers that our customers expect from us. This process is supported by our materials control software so we can optimize our purchasing to minimize cost while achieving flexibility vs. demand.
Through component market knowledge and mature working relationships with leading franchised distributors and specialist component suppliers, our experienced procurement team is able to source high quality components internationally while minimizing material cost, lead-time, and inventory. Supportive and flexible suppliers enable us to give valuable market feedback to our customers and procure materials in small or high volume.
Our systems help us to manage customer supplied materials, end-of-life, and obsolescence effectively and respond rapidly to any changes in material demand and availability.
- Full or partial procurement of materials
- Management of Customer materials
- Component Optimization (availability, price, quality, lead-times)
- Supplier Quality Assessments
- Global component and subassembly sourcing
- Cost reduction programs and alternative component sourcing
- ERP Software
- Kanban or MRP driven deliveries
- Vendor Managed inventory